Golden Tiger Casino

Welcome Bonus
Up to $1,500
Play Now
+18 | Terms & Conditions Apply
4.0 / 5
600+ Games
Languages:
  • General info and Reputation

    Pros
  • Excellent iGaming providers
  • Excellent iGaming providers
  • Cool welcome bonus package
  • Multi-license Casino (secure)
  • Various weekly and monthly bonuses
  • Live chat services open 24/7
  • Seal of approval from eCOGRA
  • SSL-encrypted
  • Cons
  • Bank withdrawal fees
  • Some country restrictions
  • Withdrawals may take a long time
  • About Golden Tiger Casino

    Golden Tiger Casino, which opened its virtual doors in 2001, is one of the oldest and most established casino sites. And as a part of a vast network of sister-like casinos, it provides a significant welcome bonus that lets you acquire a massive jackpot bonus. You may be just another verified millionaire among the growing number of people who have earned money Golden Tiger Casino. Even if you don’t become a billionaire, the gambling house has plenty more to offer.

    Golden Tiger Casino is a Microgaming-powered platform. It has a rich game category of slots, progressives, video poker, and traditional table games. On the other side, the live tables offer an immersive and authentic casino experience that is perfect for players of all levels of experience. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, the game portfolio at Golden Tiger Casino will provide you with hours of entertainment.

    Their loyalty program also gives you points for each bet you make. All of this is available to play on the go. There are fantastic VIP jackpots to be won as well.

    Reputation

    The company behind Golden Tiger Casino has quite extensive experience. It’s over two decades, and there have been many ups and downs so far. Of course, if you go ahead and search for reviews, you’re going to meet some complaints. There are mostly related to the wagering requirements, which are tough to beat. Apart from this, we believe that Golden Tiger Casino maintains a good reputation.

    Golden Tiger Casino Bonuses & Promos

    Welcome Bonus

    • Initial deposit: 100% up to $100
    • Subsequent bonuses up to $1,400

    | ! | The Golden Tiger Casino offers a very generous welcome bonus of $1,500, which is spread out over the first five deposits. To qualify for the bonus, you must make a minimum deposit of $10. Watch out for the wagering requirements on the first and the second offer.

    When you deposit $10 for the first time – Golden Tiger Casino doubles your money up to $100. On your second deposit, there’s a 50% chance to load up your bankroll with up to $300. You must complete the wagering requirements – subject to a 200x rollover requirement. On your third deposit, you’ll receive a 20% bonus up to $500, and on your fourth deposit – 30% up to $500. The fifth one is 100% up to $100. The rollover requirement for the last three bonuses has been reduced from x30 of the bonus amount.

    Monthly Promos

    There are a couple of other ways to keep the thrill of gambling going. First, Golden Tiger Casino has some weekly tournaments where you can take part. The main competition is around slots. Or you can play the newest game to get some bonus money. You can also try to land three or more Diamond Dollars for a chance to win an instant prize of up to 2,500x your bet.

    Customer Service & Care

    The live chat and email support offered by The Golden Tiger Casino is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It’s provided in English, German, and French. On weekends, waiting times are short, with chats beginning in as little as five minutes. Via Email, you will have a response from them within 48 hours if you need any assistance or have a question. There’s also a small FAQ section when you go to the home page – it answers some questions around the downloadable HD Software, deposits, and banking.

    Golden Tiger Casino Games

    Slots, Table Games, Live Casino & more

    To begin with, Golden Tiger Casino has a downloadable HD Software found on the official website. It is only for players with Windows operating systems – 7, 8.1, or 10. The advantage of the desktop client is that you can have access to more games and functionalities – faster loading times and better graphics. Of course, you can still play through your favourite browser – Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer and others.

    As a Microgaming based-platform, you can enjoy many hot slot machines. Make a Power Spin on 10,000 Wishes to win 500x your stake. The feature triggers regularly and awards you with 3×3 mega symbols in the middle. Or try Agent Jane Blonde Returns, which looks way better than its original. Go to a night world where you will experience a low volatility game with just maximum wins of 300x your stake. If you’re into some bonus features – try the 9 Maks of Fire that regularly awards free spins with a multiplier of up to 3x. Another game close to this name is 9 Pots of Gold, which gives you instant cash for your efforts. The theme is Irish, and the maximum win is 2,000x your stake!

    But if you want massive wins, Golden Tiger Casino is home to some of the best progressive jackpots. They have a separate section, and you can play on games like – Atlantean Treasures Mega Moolah. It has 5 reels, 3 rows and 10 paylines. The max. win is 500x your stake, and you can expect – free spins/respins and a jackpot wheel triggered by the pearls. Once you land there, you have the chance to win one of the four jackpot prizes. If you want to stick to the original – go ahead and try the Mega Moolah slot that has created more millionaires than any other jackpot slot game. Its cool Africa theme comes down with 5 reels and 25 paylines.

    For the fans of Live Dealer games, you have the entire section populated with titles from Evolution Gaming. Play Lightning Blackjack, No Commission Baccarat, or some classic game shows like – Live Monopoly or spin to win at the wheel of fortune called Crazy Time.

    Golden Tiger Casino VIP Programme/Club

    Golden Tiger Casino is a part of the Casino Rewards VIP program with six levels. You earn VIP points by playing any of their games, which you can use to reach the top of the Ladder and win various prizes. You receive one VIP point for every $10 you wager on slots. However, the table games and roulette yield only 0.5 points. When you get to 1,000 VIP points, every 100 points can be redeemed at $1. You get other benefits like priority support, exclusive birthday gifts, bonuses, and more as you progress.

    Banking

    The currencies that Golden Tiger Casino support is EUR, USD, CAD, and GBP. When making payments in currencies different than your current one, exchange rates plus a 2.5% fee apply. The time a payment requires to be fully completed is at least 48 hours on average. After the approval, any payments to banking cards take up to three days or more. Bank transfers are between 4 do 9 days. As we are speaking about bank transfers, they are subject to a fee of up to $50 if you wire up to $3,000/month. And up to $100 if you go beyond that amount.

    Mobile Gaming

    Mobile gaming at Golden Tiger Casino is possible on any modern Android or iOS device. We’ve put together a complete review about this, and you can go ahead and check it right away if you want to play while on the go at our Golden Tiger Casino mobile review

    FAQ

    • Are there any promotions at Golden Tiger?

      Yes, there are. Golden Tiger Casino has a special section about its casino promotions on its official website or downloadable HD Software. You can expect several weekly and monthly promotions all the time – get free spins, cash prizes, or participate in tournaments.

    • Who is the owner of Golden Tiger Casino?

      It's part of the well-known Casino Rewards network, which includes more than 20 fantastic Microgaming casinos and over 12 verified Mega Jackpot winners. For over 20 years in the business, they have maintained a good name. Make sure to follow the casino terms because it's known for its strict implementation.

    • Is there an HD Software desktop client?

      Yes, the Golden Tiger gaming software is also accessible for Windows users. It includes quicker loading times and improved visuals, and smoother gameplay. You may download the client from the casino's official website and log in using your current login credentials.

    • How to join the Golder Tiger VIP program?

      All gamers who wager money at Golden Tiger Casino are automatically enrolled in the Casino Rewards VIP loyalty program. Log into your Casino Account or contact the friendly support staff for more information about the advantages of being a member of the Casino Rewards VIP loyalty program.

    • How to redeem my VIP points?

      To redeem VIP points at Golden Tiger Casino, you have to access the Casino Rewards section inside the HD Software or Promotions tab on the official website. You can do that via your mobile device as well. If you have at least 1,000 points you can use the points.

    • Is there a Live Casino at Golden Tiger?

      Yes, there is. The Live Dealer section at Golden Tiger brings over 100+ table games like – baccarat, poker, roulette, blackjack, and game shows. The iGaming company behind them is, without a doubt, the infamous Evolution Gaming.